This is one of the fun parts. I made the patterns myself. I've sewn kid's clothes for years so making a simple pattern isn't too hard. Here are three of the jackets cut out and ready to be sewn.
Our team has always used a stage made of PVC for budget reasons. I've reconfigured it a few times over the years. The one we have now is the one I like the best so far. Someone asked me to share it with them so I thought I would post it here in case anyone else was interested. First of all there are 3 parts to the finished stage and one person could put it together alone, but two make it easier. There are two poles that go across the middle horizontally to hold everything together. And there is the actual stage part that folds up like an accordion. Here it is from the side folded up. Here it is unfolded and the two long pieces placed horizontally in the back. One at the top and one lower. This second bar really adds to the stability of the whole stage and keeps puppeteers from moving the back curtain as they go in and out. Here is how we add the curtains. Our curtains are in 4 parts. The front, 2 wings and the back middle. They are all doubled becaus
Ahhh! They are sooo cute!ReplyDelete